TS55 Wood Adhesive
SKU: BDTS55 /6
A permanently flexible, one part, internal wood flooring adhesive.
COLLECTION AND DELIVERY AVAILABLE
A permanently flexible, one part, ready to use, moisture cure, internal wood flooring adhesive. Free from silicone, solvent, isocyanates and water. Based on Hybrid Polymer Technology; the TS range reduces the risk of warping or deforming the wood flooring due to its moisture and solvent-free composition.
- Solvent and moisture-free.
- Permanently elastic.
- Based on hybrid polymer technology.
- Suitable for use with parquet, mosaic, oak, wood block and laminated exotic timber and many other wood types.
- Can be used with underfloor heating systems.
- Reduces risk of warping and deforming.
- Quick cure and rapid bond strength.
- Excellent gap-filling properties.
- Acoustic properties.
For internal bonding of parquet, mosiac oak, wood block, laminated, exotic timber and many other wood floor types to porous or non-porous substrates including; screeds, chipboard, plywood, concrete and anhydrite. Also compatible with substrates incorporating underfloor heating systems Now available in 600ml sausage versions.