A cementitious waterproof coating designed for use below and above ground for cellars, retaining walls, and tanks.
COLLECTION AND DELIVERY AVAILABLE
A blend of Portland cements, quality graded aggregates and chemical modifiers, which provide a waterproof coating system.
- High water resistance.
- Excellent adhesion to most common building materials – see surface preparation.
- Water based – safe to apply on damp surfaces.
- Easy application – applied by brush.
- Resistant to positive and negative water pressure up to 7 Bar.
- WRAS Approved:
- CE Approved: Conforms to EN998-1:2010.
For use on tanks, pits and swimming pools, above and below ground walls and floors, cellars, underground rooms, interior spaces, e.g. ducting, party walls, lift shafts and fish ponds. Can be used in conjunction with Bond It Plug-It (BDH106). Please refer to Technical Data Sheet for full application details.