High performance inhibitor for use in all types of indirect systems.
COLLECTION AND DELIVERY AVAILABLE
High performance inhibitor of scale, rust, corrosion, hydrogen gassing, microbiological growth and boiler noise. Suitable for use in all types of indirect systems, including aluminium based. Once added, PC100 never needs to be replaced unless the system is drained down.
- Non toxic, safe to use, environmentally friendly.
- Long lasting protection. Will extend life of the system.
- No staining, colourless formulation.
- Prevents boiler noise and pin-holing.
- Compiles with latest EU inspection standards using the special “peel off" label to date the system when product has been added.
Filling the system: Open systems should be dosed via the filling and expansion tank. If system is full, draining at a low point should be carried out to ensure product enters the circulatory system. Sealed systems should be filled via filling loop or a drained radiator.
Dosage: PC100 for optimum efficiency should be dosed @1% of system volume i.e. 1L per 100L of system water. Generally 1 bottle contains enough chemical for a typical system with a 14.5Kw Boiler (50,000 Btu/hr) domestic hot water cylinder and up to 10 radiators. For larger systems an extra bottle will be required - overdosing will not cause any problems or detrimental affects to the system.