Leak sealer for central heating systems.
COLLECTION AND DELIVERY AVAILABLE
An effective leak sealer for sealing inaccessible leaks and weeping joints in a sealed central heating system. Use of RADLEAK can help avoid costly repairs and It will not block the pump, valve or air vents.
- Suitable for reducing pressure loss from sealed systems.
- Will not cause pump or air vent blockages.
- Suitable for multi-metal systems, including those containing aluminium.
- Non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-irritant.
- High stability, compatible with elastomers.
- Readily dispersible.
Introduce via the feed and expansion tank. Shake bottle well before use and use entire contents. Tie up ball valve in feed and expansion tank. Turn boiler off and locate drain down cock. Attach a hose to the drain cock and remove approx 10 litres of system water. Close off drain cock. Empty PC500 Radleak in to header tank. Untie ball valve and turn boiler on. Vent the system as necessary to eleviate any trapped air. A soft seal will form over 24 hours, this will not cause any blockages in the system. Full effect will be achieved within 1-6 weeks.