Natural Stone Sealant
Silicone sealant for natural stone and porous materials.
COLLECTION AND DELIVERY AVAILABLE
A low modulus neutral cure (LMN) silicone sealant which can be used on all construction materials with the exception of polyethylene and polypropylene. It is suitable for internal and external applications and can be used to fix mirrors. It will not react with natural stone or bleed into porous stone and also contains a powerful fungicide to prevent mould growth.
- Shower in 1 hour
- Ideal for natural stone, suitable for marble and limestone
- Safe on metals
- Mould resistant for up to 10 years
- Non staining on all natural stone
- UV and weather resistant
- Excellent tooling characteristics
- Ideal for PVCu and glass
- Non shrinking
- Up to 220°C
- Ideal for mirrors
- CE Approved: Conforms to EN15651-1,2,3,4 F EXT-INT, G 25LM, XS1, PW EXT-INT CC, Tested in accordance to ISO846, DIN18545, VDI 6022 and VSG-GLAS.
For most sealing applications including sanitary use, window frames, ducting, high temperature (up to 220°C) and natural stone. Suitable for use on metals, mirrors, natural stone, granite, travertine, marble, stone, uPVC, concrete, plaster and VSG/LSG glass (laminated safety glass).