Bond It Catalogue Crossword Competition
- The “Catalogue Crossword" Competition will run from 1st May until 31st July 2018.
- Winners must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK. Employees of Seal It Services Ltd (Bond It) or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion, are not eligible to win.
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Mechanics: Complete the crossword and reveal the Bond It Product from the shaded letters, this must then be sent to the Marketing department at email@example.com. One winner will be selected at random to win a Smart TV.
- Competitors must contact Bond It by email to register their entry firstname.lastname@example.org. It's the winner's responsibility to provide the correct information.
- The draw will take place on Wednesday August 1st 2018 and the prize will then be issued within 30 days of the notification period. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- The winner will be notified by email on August 1st 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Bond It within 14 days of being notified by Bond It, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Bond It shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Bond It shall be entitled to select another winner
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The prize will be delivered to the stated address by the Sales Manager responsible for that area.
- The prize will be a smart TV up to the value of £400 dependant on what is available at the time of purchase.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 30 August 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize.
- Bond It retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
General terms and conditions
- Acceptance of any prize is subject to the player's consent to the use of their name and/or likeness and/or voice for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consent. You agree to take part in all postcode competition publicity which may be featured in media worldwide. You may also be required (and agree) to all post competition publicity which may include media interviews, events and/or publicity photo shoots.
- Bond It has the right to exclude any entry from the promotion, alter or cancel the promotion, if Bond It believes that it is being abused or is not capable of running as planned.
- Bond It reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Bond It in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In any dispute relating to this promotion, Bond It's decision is final.
- Bond It general terms and conditions apply.
- The Promoter is Seal It Services Ltd t/a Bond It. Registered address, G16 River Bank Way, Lowfields Business Park, Elland, West Yorkshire HX5 9DN.
- Details of the winner will be available four weeks after the draw dates by sending an SAE to Seal It Services Ltd t/a Bond It. Registered address, G16 River Bank Way, Lowfields Business Park, Elland, West Yorkshire HX5 9DN.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.