RAPTILE - WIN A SAFARI – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Data Protection Notice
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of Seal It Services Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
3. Entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com using the online registration form which can be downloaded on our website www.bond-it.co.uk. No purchase is necessary. Entries can be made with every purchase of RapTile Tape.
One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to RapTile Win A Safari Competition Winner, Marketing Department, Bond It, Unit G16 River Bank Way, Lowfields Business Park, Elland, West Yorkshire HX5 9DN between Jan 10, 2019 and February 10, 2019.
4. All entries must be received by December 30, 2018.
5. The winner will be contacted by telephone or email within five days of the closing date of the prize draw and are required to confirm acceptance within 21 days of notification. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
6. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
7. The winner will receive a 7-night twin-centre holiday for two people to the Yala National Park in Sri Lanka and the beach resort of Wadduwa. The holiday is on a bed and breakfast basis and includes:
A. Return flights to Colombo from Manchester, Birmingham or London Heathrow airport. The journey will involve one change of aircraft en-route in each direction.
B. Ground transfers between Colombo Airport, Sri Lanka to Yala National Park Hotel, from Yala National Park Hotel to Wadduwa Hotel and from Wadduwa Hotel to Colombo Airport.
C. 3 nights stay in Yala National Park and four nights stay in Wadduwa. Hotel rooms with be double or twin bedded with private facilities.
D. £500 spending money
8. The prize excludes lunch and evening meals, drinks, additional excursions to the safari, attractions, treatments, travel insurance, personal expenses, and visas. The winner and their companions must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Sri Lanka.
It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organize and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party; (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the prize provider.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
Where any of the winner's companions are aged under 18 years old, they must have prior parental or guardian permission and must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over when taking up the prize.
9. The holiday is subject to availability and must be completed by no later than 30th June, 2019. The holiday must be taken within the time periods of 1st February 2019 to 30th June 2019, excluding any school holiday periods.
10. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
11. In winning the prize the prize winner automatically conforms to the standard booking terms and conditions of the chosen accommodation.
12. The winner and their guests may be required to participate in publicity.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. Bond It is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are covered under the ATOL licence of Freedom Personal Travel Advisors – ATOL number 5704.
Promoter: Seal It Services Ltd T/As Bond It, Unit G16 River Bank Way, Lowfields Business Park, Elland, West Yorkshire. HX5 9DN.