Damp Proof Course (DPC)
SKU: DPC 100/112/150/225/300/450/600
450gsm damp-proof course for domestic construction.
COLLECTION AND DELIVERY AVAILABLE
- Embossed to assist mortar adhesion.
- Durable with proven performance over many years.
- Manufactured from the highest quality reprocessed materials.
- Remains flexible – even at low temperatures.
- Safe and clean to handle.
- Suitable for use in horizontal and vertical applications throughout domestic construction.
- CE Approved: Conforms to the requirements of EN14909.
Installation should be according to the code of practice CP102:1973 and normal DPC good practice procedures set in BS 5628 should be followed.
Some brief guidelines on how to use the DPC are supplied below:
- For external walls the DPC should be applied 150mm a fresh bed of mortar, completely free of projections that may puncture the material or impede the material from lying flat. When joining two pieces of DPC they should be lapped over each other by at least 100mm.
- For internal walls, DPC should be installed at the base of load bearing walls and linked with any adjoining DPM. The DPC should be at least the width the partition it is applied to and lapped by at least 100mm when two DPC's are joined.