B1 Fire Resistant Expanding PU foam
SKU: BDEFR 750/G750
A B1 grade, high quality fire rated polyurethane expanding foam.
COLLECTION AND DELIVERY AVAILABLE
A high performance, polyurethane expanding foam, fire rated and tested to BSEN 1366-4. Seals irregular gaps and expands over 40 times its can volume. This foam can be used at temperatures from +5°C to +25°C. The cured foam is semi-rigid and predominantly close-celled. It is resistant to temperatures ranging from -40°C to +100°C and to ageing, but not to UV-rays. Noise and heat insulation values are excellent. Available in gun grade or straw aerosol version.
The fresh foam adheres to most common building materials including wood, concrete, stone, plaster, metal, PVC and polystyrene.
Areas Of Application:
- installation of window and door frames and entrance door linings (where a clean and controlled backfill is required)
- filling of holes
- insulation of penetrations
- sealing of thermal and acoustic insulation boards
- sealing and connection of joints
- reducing the impact of thermal bridges.