B2 Expanding PU Foam
SKU: BDEF B2/GB2
A high performance, B2 polyurethane expanding foam.
COLLECTION AND DELIVERY AVAILABLE
B2 rated polyurethane foam filler. The cured foam is a good temperature and sound insulator, and has strong adhesive properties. Used for installation of doors and windows, insulation and fixing of pipework, filling gaps and holes, fixing wall panels and roof tiles and for thermal insulation.
Features & Benefits:
Low curing pressure.
High thermal and acoustic insulation value.
Good volume expansion for effective filling.
Supplied in aerosol and gun grade versions.
Conforms to Class B2 DIN 4102 PART 1.
The fresh foam adheres to most common building materials including wood, concrete, stone, plaster, metal, PVC and polystyrene.
Areas Of Application:
- installation of window and door frames and entrance door linings (where a clean and controlled backfill is required)
- filling of holes
- insulation of penetrations
- sealing of thermal and acoustic insulation boards
- sealing and connection of joints
- reducing the impact of thermal bridges.